- Love This
- Yahoo Mail
- Facebook Messenger
- Copy Link
As we see each year, Independence Day has arrived with a massive assortment of discounts to kick off the summer sale season. Courtesy of top retailers like Amazon, Best Buy, B&H, and many others, you’ll be able to lock-in price cuts across the latest from Apple, Google, and our other favorite brands here at 9to5. Head below for all of the best July 4th deals.
Best July 4th deals deliver on Apple’s latest |
Headlining all of today’s best July 4th deals, many of the latest Apple releases are getting in on the savings. First up, is a chance to score the second-best prices of the year on Apple’s 14- and 16-inch M1 Pro MacBook Pros. These higher-end machines have been sitting at their MSRPs for much of the year and are now both $200 off with the flagship-class M1 Pro chips under the hood. Each start at $1,799 and deliver the redesigned builds with Liquid Retina XDR displays in tow.
Or if you’re hoping to refresh your summer workout regimen, you can save up to $120 on select Apple Watch Series 7 models right now. This July 4th deal is one of the best we’ve seen to date for the new wearables, with various styles starting at $329 to deliver all of the usual fitness tracking features.
And last up for the Independence Day holiday, Apple’s latest 12.9-inch M1 iPad Pro joins in on all of the savings. Just going up for sale today on July 4th proper, this deal takes as much as $449 off higher-end configurations with prices starting at $999 on the M1-powered device. That makes now an ideal time to take the Liquid Retina XDR display with 1,600 nits of peak brightness and ProMotion 120Hz refresh rate for a spin, as well as all of the other notable features like Thunderbolt connectivity.
- Best Buy’s annual July 4th sale goes live with iPad Air 4, HomePod mini bundles, more
- Apple’s latest 10.2-inch iPad now starts at $309 with up to $50 off higher-end configs
- Apple’s official iPhone 13 Pro MagSafe Clear Case hits $39 at Amazon (Save 20%)
- Save on Apple’s official MagSafe charger for only the second time this year a $36.50
- AirPods Max return to all-time low of $429 in several styles following $120 discount
Google and Android deals abound |
July 4th discounts are also rolling out across a selection of Google and Android listings this year, too. While you’ll be able to save on everything from Nest cameras to Chromebooks and everything in-between, a favorite is delivering new all-time lows on Samsung’s Galaxy Tab S8+. Delivering a 12.4-inch AMOLED screen and Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 chip, the brand’s latest Android tablets are now up to $176 off at Amazon.
On top of Android smartphones and the latest in wearable tech, you’ll find everything right here. But don’t forget to check out all of the best app and game offerings, as well.
- Google Nest Outdoor Cam packs 2,400-lumen floodlights at low of $200 (Save $80)
- OnePlus 10 Pro 256GB just launched in US with free OnePlus Buds Pro from $919 ($1,119 value)
- ASUS Chromebook CM3/Detachable both return to 2022 lows from $280 (Save $50+)
- Hisense’s new 2022 A6 series 4K Google TVs see first discounts from $250 (Save $150+)
- Chromecast with Google TV shows your favorite content all in one place at $40 (Save 20%)
Other notable tech deals |
Satechi’s sitewide July 4th sale takes 20% off entire collection of Mac and Apple accessories
- Amazon’s all-new eero Pro 6E/6+ Wi-Fi 6 mesh systems see early Prime Day discounts from $90
- LG’s new 65-inch OLED 120Hz evo Gallery 4K Smart TV hits all-time low at $2,748 ($450 off)
- Blink early Prime Day discounts now live: Video Doorbell $35, Floodlight $85, more from $30
- Twelve South July 4th sale delivers best prices of the year on Apple accessories at up to 60% off
- Spigen’s latest 35W, 45W, and 65W GaN III USB-C wall chargers hit new lows from $25 shipped
- Samsung’s all-new Odyssey Neo G8 240Hz mini-LED 4K monitor hits $1,100 (Save $400), more
- Amazon has Samsung’s 128GB PRO 160MB/s microSDXC and card reader at $21 (Reg. $30+)
Best Fashion and Home Goods deals |
Herman Miller takes 15% off its collection of signature mid-century furniture for July 4th
- Nike takes up to 30% off new activewear markdowns: Dri-FIT, Jordan, Air Max, more
- Home Depot launches July 4th sale with discounts on grills, patio furniture, tools, more
- Carhartt Summer Sale takes 25% off tees, sweatshirts, accessories, and more from $13
- Greenworks July 4th sale takes extra 20% off electric mowers, trimmers, more
- adidas July 4th Sale offers 30% off sitewide: UltraBoost, Stan Smith, more
- Joe’s New Balance 4th of July Sale offers up to 50% off sitewide + free shipping
- Merrell’s Flash Sale takes 25% off Moab styles + 40-60% off outlet from $10
- Old Navy 4th of July Sale offers deals from $2! Save up to 60% off sitewide
- Quicksilver Flash Sale takes extra 40% off swimwear, t-shirts, shoes, more + free shipping
- Backcountry July 4th Sale takes up to 50% off North Face, Mountain Hardwear, more
FTC: 9to5Toys is reader supported, we may earn income on affiliate links
Subscribe to the 9to5Toys YouTube Channel for all of the latest videos, reviews, and more!