The information contained on TechnologyTelegraph.com is for informational and entertainment purposes only. TechnologyTelegraph.com does not assume any liability for the information provided herein. Any application of the recommendations or use of the information contained on TechnologyTelegraph.com is at your discretion and sole risk, and you specifically waive any right to make any claim against TechnologyTelegraph.com, its officers, directors, employees, agents or representatives, as the result of the use of such information.
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this website. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on TechnologyTelegraph.com’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on TechnologyTelegraph.com’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by TechnologyTelegraph.com at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on TechnologyTelegraph.com’s web site are provided “as is”. TechnologyTelegraph.com makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, TechnologyTelegraph.com does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
- All information contained on TechnologyTelegraph.com is for informational and entertainment purposes only.
- TechnologyTelegraph.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. THE PROGRAM, THE AMAZON SITE, ANY PRODUCTS AND SERVICES OFFERED ON THE AMAZON SITE, ANY SPECIAL LINKS, LINK FORMATS, OPERATIONAL DOCUMENTATION, CONTENT, AMAZON.COM DOMAIN NAME, ENDLESS.COM DOMAIN NAME, SMALLPARTS.COM DOMAIN NAME, MYHABIT.COM DOMAIN NAME, OUR AND OUR AFFILIATES’ TRADEMARKS AND LOGOS (INCLUDING THE AMAZON MARKS), AND ALL TECHNOLOGY, SOFTWARE, FUNCTIONS, MATERIALS, DATA, IMAGES, TEXT, AND OTHER INFORMATION AND CONTENT PROVIDED OR USED BY OR ON BEHALF OF US OR OUR AFFILIATES OR LICENSORS IN CONNECTION WITH THE PROGRAM (COLLECTIVELY THE “SERVICE OFFERINGS”) ARE PROVIDED “AS IS. Amazon, and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.
In no event shall TechnologyTelegraph.com or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on TechnologyTelegraph.com’s Internet site, even if TechnologyTelegraph.com or a TechnologyTelegraph.com authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on TechnologyTelegraph.com’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. TechnologyTelegraph.com does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. TechnologyTelegraph.com may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. TechnologyTelegraph.com does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
TechnologyTelegraph.com has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by TechnologyTelegraph.com of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to TechnologyTelegraph.com’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of California without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
This agreement sets forth the entire understanding and agreement between you and TechnologyTelegraph.com. All information listed in this agreement is 100% legally binding.